Storage facilities for personal possessions are becoming more and more popular due to the amount of goods we acquire and sometimes finding suitable storage at the right price can be difficult. There are many reasons why we need to store goods, and these can include:
- Moving house and new home not ready yet
- Renovating or redecorating
- De-cluttering your home
- Relocating/working abroad
Whatever the reason, we are able to accommodate your needs. and we can offer:-
- Inside Lockers and outside Container Units
- Short or long term storage – store from just a week
- Wide range of sizes to suit your needs
- Labour, including van to transport your goods to store
For your peace of mind, the premises are fully alarmed with 24hr CCTV coverage so you know your goods are completely safe. The storage facility is just a few minutes walk from the town centre and is easily located and accessible whether you have a car or HGV. There is ample space at both the front and rear of the premises to unload and load your goods.
STORAGE FACILITIES – SOME NEED TO KNOW CONDITIONS
- A one month payment in advance is required for all storage facilities with future payments being made by the BACS system.
- Payment schedules are for a 4 week period and refunds will be allowed on a pro-rata basis for any unused period of rental.
- For long term storage, we do offer a discount subject to certain conditions, please call 07799 307946 for further details.
- We do not offer self storage facilities but would otherwise provide a competitive quotation to upload your goods both in to and out of storage. In certain circumstances our Man and Van Service may be appropriate and you can either click this link to view our page or click York Storage and Van Solutions which is our sister company.
- All payments for storage will be directed to our sister company York Storage and Van Solutions whilst charges for labour will be directed to 2 Anywhere Light Removals.
- We reserve the absolute right to dispose of a clients goods and use the proceeds towards any defaulted payments. A communication advising of this course of action to the defaulters last known contact address will be issued in advance of any such action.