Office and Tradesmen’s Storage
There are many reasons why you may need Office and Tradesmen’s storage. For example:-
- Your business is expanding or simply overstocked
- You need space for stock, equipment, promotional material
- You need to free up valuable office or work space
- You are renovating, relocating or decorating your business
- Document archiving
- Seasonal overstocking
BENEFITS AND OPTIONS
Whatever the reason, we are able to accommodate your needs. Options include:-
- Self Storage Units
- 10 ft and 20 ft containers. (24 hour access 365 days)
- A confidential shredding service is also available
- Available short or long term
- Transport options available
Despite modern technology in storing records on files, servers and cloud, there is always a presence of paper documents that just don’t seem to go away. For the smaller business it tends to be unavoidable and document storage is a necessity but it can create problems as the pictures below illustrate.
Having your documents neat and tidy in one safe place can save time in the long run trying to locate specific files that are buried under other documents. Knowing your files have not been mislaid but available at a moments notice can improve the efficiency and running of the office. Whilst archive files are generally not required on a frequent basis, they can serve to clutter up those files that you use regularly.
You can go from this……… to this and create a better working environment for yourself and employees.
This type of storage can prove invaluable particularly for the building trade where certain plant and machinery are not used on a daily basis. Once in store you can be assured that it is safe and secure and there when it is needed. With access on a 24/7 basis, you can store and take any plant that you need for a specific job.